Order your new Corvette today!
Being the largest Corvette dealership in New York State and one of the largest in the country, we have a large allocation available to be able to get you your new C8 Corvette Stingray. Every new Corvette is sold at MSRP with no mark up. It takes $1000 to get on our order list and you can custom order the Corvette to your exact specs! Let us know if you have any questions or want to order yours today!
Due to the high demand for the Corvette, we are currently only accepting pre orders for residents of New York State and/or previous Van Bortel customers.
WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING Z06 DEPOSITS AS OUR WAIT TIME IS ESTIMATED TO EXCEED 5 YEARS.
Van Bortel Corvette Order Process:
- Your $1000 deposit becomes nonrefundable once your order is placed and accepted to be built (Status 2000).
- Please note, an additional $2000 nonrefundable deposit may be required if you order the R8C Corvette museum delivery or D30 Color Combination override.
- All cars are sold at MSRP with no dealer markup. Your final MSRP will be listed once the vehicle is built and invoiced by GM.
- Due to the high volume of order requests, we are limiting our orders to NY residents and previous customers.
- Van Bortel wants to see our new Corvettes go to individuals you want to buy the car for enjoyment and pleasure. That is why we are happy to sell them at MSRP. But we have had many cases of customers who do not share that same value and have flipped the cars for profit within the first 6 months of ownership. In accordance with General Motors and Van Bortel’s sales policies and values, if we learn of any intention to flip this Corvette or if that has been done on a prior Corvette purchase, the sale will be terminated.
- All E-Rays and Z06s will be sold with a Right of First Refusal agreement
- Your order cannot be sold or transferred to another individual. The car will only be sold to the name or household listed on the order. If you decide not to buy the car, Van Bortel reserves the right to sell the car how it chooses. These are retail sales only, we will not sell the car to another dealer.
- Van Bortel does not offer courtesy deliveries.
- Once the Corvette has been delivered, in most cases, we will ask to complete the paperwork, insurance, and payment portion of the transaction with 72 hours.
Order updates from Van Bortel:
This will be a very slow process and you may go long periods of time without hearing from us until we have new updates for you. We will keep you posted on major updates with your order including updates when your order is going to be accepted and we need to finalize your options , your target production week once it has been assigned, when your Corvette has been produced, when your Corvette ships, and once your Corvette arrives at our dealership! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Track your order online: https://www.vanbortelcorvettes.net/order-tracking/
Corvette order codes (Codes in bold are when you will hear updates from us):
1100 – Preliminary Order: Once we spec out your order, the status code is automatically set to this number.
2000 – Accepted by GM: At this status, GM has accepted your order and your last chance to make any changes to your order. Order will appear on our online tracking tool.
3000 – Accepted by Production Control: Your Corvette order has now been accepted for production. No more changes can be made to your order.
3300 – Scheduled for Production: Your Corvette order has now been scheduled for production. A Target Production Week (TPW) date should be available soon.
3400 – Broadcast: At this point, parts are being pulled for your car prior to the start of production.
3800 – PRODUCED: Your Corvette has finally been built!
4B00 – Bayed: At this status, your Corvette has been parked in the back storage lot of the Bowling Green Corvette Assembly Plant and is waiting to be loaded on to a carrier or in a quality control period. It can take 2-4 weeks for your Corvette to ship.
4200 – Shipped: Your Corvette has been shipped! It usually takes 2-4 days for your car to arrive to our dealership from the Corvette plant.
5000 – Delivered to Dealer: Your Corvette has been delivered to Van Bortel and will be prepped by our shop and detail team. Please note that depending on how busy we are and how many new cars come in at once it can take 3-7 business days to have your car ready to go.